Packaging Your Item
- DO package EACH watch separately in bubble wrap to protect it during transport.
- DO use a rigid, single-walled, corrugated box in which all items fit perfectly.
- DO remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable.
- DO place any loose pieces (such as links, pins, crowns, etc.) inside a Ziplock bag and note their presence on the packing slip.
- DO make sure contents are tightly packed in the box using packing paper, shipping peanuts, or bubble wrap.
- DO reinforce all seams and seals with a layer of shipping tape.
- DO NOT use a bubble mailer or envelope since these will not protect your timepieces. Watches lost or damaged using these packages will NOT be compensated.
- DO NOT send original watch cases, boxes, or pouches which came with your watch at the time of purchase. They are bulky and can be easily lost. We CANNOT guarantee their return.
If you do not have proper packing materials, then UPS/FedEx/USPS can supply these to you.
ShippingFree Prepaid Insured UPS Label:
- Once everything is packed up, bring it to your nearest UPS drop-off location. Or to arrange for a collection, call UPS at 1-800- PICK-UPS (7425-877).
Separate Shipping Service:
- Once everything is packed up, ship using an insured courier such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail.
Getting Your Free Estimate
- Once we receive your watch, we will send a confirmation email with repair number.
- One of our watchmakers will evaluate your watch.
- An Estimate will then be sent to you via email or your preferred contact method.